Breach of Peace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breach of Peace [BoP] clan of the postapocalyptic zombie game Zombie Pandemic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Artist Meeting Point

Go down 
+9
Litchy
Broberg
Ciriola
Ken T
Lubielle Flynn
Mayrheane
QJedi
Creyton
Mina
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Awesum Allie x)! Very Happy Loved it!
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member
Mayrheane

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:27 am

Allete wrote:
A little while ago, I asked the people active in clan chat to give me a one word prompt just to get my creative juice going for NaNoWriMo.
Here are the prompts and the people who gave them:
Psychobine - Psycho;
Lubielle - Backflip;
Mangangali - Inconceivable;
Sam Dieter - Sadness;
Snake of Eden - Strange (I know this wasn't a prompt, but it gave me an idea. Very Happy);
Mayrheane Sariegrant- Gloomy

Currently, I've only finished one. I'll be posting the other drabbles later once I finished them.

DRABBLE # 1
PROMPT: Backflip (Lubielle)
Number of Words: 100 (exact)

He was beautiful when he had done it.

His back arched gracefully, his hips the center of his gravity, his head thrown back in joy. The Wind could not help but tousle his hair as the weightlessness made him laugh. Too bad Gravity was a jealous being.

Suddenly his movements were too slow. His eyes widened like saucers, he flailed his arms to gain purchase, and then he took a deep shuddering breath—the crunching of the bones in his neck as he hit the ground came first before the scream left his mouth. Even in death, he was beautiful.

Where's mine~
~_~
Back to top Go down
http://mayrheane.deviantart.com/journal/
Allete

PostSubject: Uh, it's there.   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:51 pm

May, look closer. It's there.
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member
Mayrheane

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Allete wrote:
May, look closer. It's there.

I'm looking~ >.<
Back to top Go down
Allete

PostSubject: Prompt: Psycho   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:02 pm

I couldn't post this any earlier 'cause my cousin forgot to pay the phone bill and we had our internet cut-off. Well, here's the one with psychobine's prompt!

DRABBLE #2
PROMPT: PSYCHO (Psychobine)

9th of August, 2011; Tuesday (4:20pm)
Words: 100(exact)

The sound of the paper tearing is music to my ears. Oh sweet destruction, come! Liberate my soul and use your scissored fingers to cut the cords that bind my body to this wicked contract.

Your lovely voice whispers the words of glorified ruination and send shudders down my spine. “We will be so good together,” you say, “I shall color the world any shade you want, just join me in this quest for insanity.”

As you cover my eyes with rose-colored glasses and take my hand in yours, I savor the feeling of my falling.

Then I wake up.
Back to top Go down
Lubielle Flynn
Super Builder
Super Builder
Lubielle Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:07 am

It's been a while... time for another family reunion and head count!

The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 37a36bb83f0056b941f8143c940f4de1-d49206d

Quite a mess for it's a non-scheduled gathering Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
QJedi
Council Member
Council Member
QJedi

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:47 am

Dang, Mike!
You do some amazing work!
Back to top Go down
Rev_Joe
Council Member
Council Member
Rev_Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:51 pm

These are always great pictures.
Except for one thing....
They are always missing me.

:sad face:
Back to top Go down
QJedi
Council Member
Council Member
QJedi

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:03 pm

Well, the first one was definitely missing me. This one.. the guy on the right in the hat and glasses looks a lot like my real picture!
See me with the giant bag o' charcoal?

I dunno if it is SUPPOSED to be me, but I'm claiming it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member
Mayrheane

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Lubielle Flynn wrote:

HOMG is that my sims avi? o.O <~Is wearing a Sunday dress x.X
Back to top Go down
Allete

PostSubject: Missing you guys and seastars...   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:48 pm

Aww. I miss you Lubi, as well as your psychotic alter ego Mike. (Or should that be the other way around? Razz) Been busy with RL?

@Rev Joe: You're there! If I'm not mistaken, I think your the one in the back holding a baby(Awww! Lubi even drew Taryn!).

@Mina: Sorry! I just read your post on the other thread about your calculus homework. I think it remember this from Limits, but my brain is too full of earthworms, leeches, and snails that I can't think Math right now.

Oh yeah! I promised you guys that I was gonna post the photos from my field trip. I'll upload all of them by Sunday when I've resized them to a more smaller resolution. For the mean time here's a teaser. (Photography is somewhat an art right? Razz)

It's a baby brittle star (Ophiocoma anglyptica) hiding inside a bright orange common seastar's (Protorea nodusosster) pedicellariae. Don't worry! He's not being eaten. Very Happy
The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 Seastarinseastarsmallre

Last edited by Allete on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Image was too big)
Back to top Go down
Lubielle Flynn
Super Builder
Super Builder
Lubielle Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:12 am

Again, thanks for the complements people! Very Happy

@Boss king Oh yeah. you and your woohoo-mate! lol
...Actually I thought about saying goodbye to BoP myself but there's nothing left for a vagrant machinist to do out there anymore
so I'll be squatting around a little longer. Razz

@Rev.Joe you weren't one of those I missed in this one... like Mr Cobra for one. -_-;

@Quix legit claim! you can click on the picture to read the names listed on my deviantart post if you're interested Wink

@Allie Lubi is not a psychopath, it's Mike. And you're talking to him. Twisted Evil
you're so perceptive to figure out that little detail of Rev.Joe! b(^^
The teeth on that thing in your photo look like humans'... kind of giving me goosebumps.

Last edited by Lubielle Flynn on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Allete

PostSubject: Human teeth-like, might eat you. :P   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:31 am

Lubielle Flynn wrote:
...@Allie Lubi is not a psychopath, it's Mike. And you're talking to him. Twisted Evil
you're so perceptive to figure out that little detail of Rev.Joe! b(^^
The teeth on that thing in your photo look like humans'... kind of giving me goosebumps.

@Mike: Sorry Mike! (But he's still crazy. cyclops )
@Lubi: The pedicellariae are "teeth-like." And don't worry Lubi, seastars don't usually chase lunatics. They're more afraid that you than you of them!
That is unless they were used as test subjects for curing Alzheimer's disease and suddenly become more superiorly intellectual the human race. Which, of course, is ridiculous 'cause they don't have brains! rabbit
Back to top Go down
Lubielle Flynn
Super Builder
Super Builder
Lubielle Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:45 am

Allete wrote:
@Mike: Sorry Mike! (But he's still crazy. cyclops )
@Lubi: The pedicellariae are "teeth-like." And don't worry Lubi, seastars don't usually chase lunatics. They're more afraid that you than you of them!
That is unless they were used as test subjects for curing Alzheimer's disease and suddenly become more superiorly intellectual the human race. Which, of course, is ridiculous 'cause they don't have brains! rabbit

Lubi: I'm not crazy.. just can't control myself sometimes - -;
Mike: I don't have a brain either, I'm just an evil spirit....
Back to top Go down
Allete

PostSubject: OMG.   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:58 am

@Lubi: OMG...I just noticed that you're avatar is moving... She's staring at me! WHY IS SHE STARING AT ME?!
Back to top Go down
Lubielle Flynn
Super Builder
Super Builder
Lubielle Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:16 am

Allete wrote:
@Lubi: OMG...I just noticed that you're avatar is moving... She's staring at me! WHY IS SHE STARING AT ME?!
Mike: Because you look like a dear old friend of mine! xD

...I miss him
Back to top Go down
Rev_Joe
Council Member
Council Member
Rev_Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:23 am

I am such a noob!
Couldn't even see myself!
That is so awesome that Taryn is in there! WOO-HOO!
Back to top Go down
QJedi
Council Member
Council Member
QJedi

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:49 am

It was just added! That wasn't there, Rev! Don't believe them! Razz

Lol, I even looked, lol
Back to top Go down
Arcangelus
Official Explorer
Official Explorer
Arcangelus

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:14 am

I'm in the picture Very Happy (no idea where, but said that I'm there. Must be true, right?... RIGHT?)

And about the Mina's problem... even when I should know it, I'm not sure. I suppose that the biggest value is n/(n^2+1) and the lowest is -n/(n^2+1). n=>0 e Z.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:40 am

Thanks but I did that hw last week. It wasn't that hard.

And Lubi, I love that drawing. Who is the guy with the gas mask btw?
Back to top Go down
Cadalbolg

Cadalbolg

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:49 pm

Lubielle Flynn wrote:

Is that based on your Avatars?
Back to top Go down
http://24biteyes@wordpress.com (still under construction)
Allete

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Cadalbolg wrote:
Lubielle Flynn wrote:

Is that based on your Avatars?

@Cad: Some are, some aren't.
@Lubi: What happened to that friend of yours that looks like me, or was it vice versa?
Back to top Go down
Cadalbolg

Cadalbolg

PostSubject: Well I never thought the future will be ZP   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:12 am

What if the future is not a Zombie Pandemic? (nah its still a zombie pandemic only greener, glows in the dark, badly radioactive, and smart enough to think of the trajectory their spit will hit a human [Status Monitor Near Miss: 79% accuracy])

From my Archives...

Prologue:
... the dark corridor which is suddenly lighted from one of the test tubes it opens, with a sound of steam and a sudden release of Nano-gas, naked like a wet butterfly, she emerges shivering from the new environment that was completely alien to her before, she hesitated taking her first step, she suddenly slips and remembers that she haven't pulled out the excess wires connected to her bare back. gently snapping it with her overgrown fingernails she walked slowly down the hall with her large bat like wings slowly side at the smooth floor of the facility occasionally littered with debris from the previous explosions she comes across a seemingly familiar yet completely different form, a well armored 4 limbed entity with bare wounded and bleeding skin exposed in the tears of the black armor, she recalls it as a "Pure Human" from her memory in which has thought her about her targets, gently she kneels and by her reflex, she begins to lick up his wounds...

To be continued...

Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:09 am

As requested, I deleted the other thread you started Cad. Your story sounds interesting, you just need to fix the grammar. Maybe May could be your beta reader.
Back to top Go down
Cadalbolg

Cadalbolg

PostSubject: I don't want any title   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Mina wrote:
As requested, I deleted the other thread you started Cad. Your story sounds interesting, you just need to fix the grammar. Maybe May could be your beta reader.

That's why I hated English teachers but not English itself, I prefer to write informally as long as my spelling is correct and it gives you an idea...

My reasoning is this, many found themselves comfortable reading and writing informally, rather than following the proper guideline. So because I share the same Ideas as they are so I write with these common mistakes... I Always Do.

Elimination of Comma and Period
-Yes, yes... Its too small I can't see it. (My teacher was surprised that I'm able to read a paragraph without catching a breath)

"The Older I Grow, The less Important the comma becomes. Let The Reader catch his own breath"
-Elizabeth Clarkson Zwart
^^^^^^^
Another common grammar mistake I always do is the Misplaced Capitals
Sometimes When Im Making A Point Like This One instead of using quote or its equally spunky twin the double quote I just Capitalize the first letter of that word (but not the whole word cause:

Surprised
^___________________
(Hi my name is Cadalbolg!)

is different from...

affraid
^______________________
(HI MY NAME IS CADALBOLG!)

same punctuation mark but believe me one is a friendly manly and proper introduction the other is a loud douchebag...)

Thank you Mr. Oats: http://theoatmeal.com << Do Visit

"If you put "A" in "Definitely" then you're Definitely an A-Hole!"
"The Oatmeal"'s response on an email with the word "DefinAtely"

Well there are still (a lot) more but for the sake of (formal) writing I'll (try to) do better (I know what it is like to be dumped by a Publisher)
"Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are unnecessary"
-Frank L. Visco

But If I don't really learn on how to fix it well fine. I'm still going write it down rather than having my idea stolen (literally on paper with date and signature).

"I know not, sir, whether Bacon wrote the works of Shakespeare, but if he did, it seems to me that he missed the opportunity to of his life"
-James M. Barrie

"Everyone has a vivid imagination, but not everyone of them has the privilege to voice it out, so the talent was either wasted, forgotten, or worse, stolen"
-Bob Ong

Beta reader?... sure... Grammar and Spelling Checker sure?... cause I know Its my idea (and grammar) which will hold out in the end, Clippit? NO!!!

"Why was Clippit invented and so does Microsoft's bunch of Office assistants that do nothing on my desktop but say 'There's no "Cadalbolg" in the dictionary...'"
-Cadalbolg Valmanay von Kusarigama
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Artist Meeting Point
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next