Breach of Peace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breach of Peace [BoP] clan of the postapocalyptic zombie game Zombie Pandemic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Artist Meeting Point

Go down 
+9
Litchy
Broberg
Ciriola
Ken T
Lubielle Flynn
Mayrheane
QJedi
Creyton
Mina
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

The Artist Meeting Point Empty
PostSubject: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:58 am

As requested by Sam, this thread is a place where you can post your drawing and other artistic creations.
Back to top Go down
Creyton

Creyton

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:40 pm

I'm a fledgling writer. Would it be gravy to post bits here, for critique and criticism?
Back to top Go down
QJedi
Council Member
Council Member
QJedi

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:22 pm

It is exactly what this thread is for, Creyton.
Back to top Go down
Creyton

Creyton

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:53 pm

My first attempt at writing, I'd like to know what you all think. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

...Bane turned on his horse and looked down the path to the small garden. Not the best spot for this but… With a sigh he climbed down from his horse. He felt almost naked both because of the light silk clothing he had on and the fact he had no weapons. "Sophia would be furious if I brought one with me for this." Bane thought. He walked down the path feeling so nervous his hands were shaking a little. As he entered the garden he saw her and felt more comfortable for it. She was crouched with her back to him; her long dark hair was tied in a pony tail under a wide brimmed hat. She was weeding, oblivious to all else. He sneaked up behind her quietly and covered her eyes. Saying with a laugh, "Guess who?"

Instead of yelling or trying to get away she laughed. "Ohhhh, Bane!" She stood up pushing his hands away. Bane took a step back to give her room. Her 5'4" of height only bringing her head to just above his neck. The apron covering her plain blue skirt and sleeveless white blouse was covered in dirt. She was about to hug him but she stopped when she saw what he was wearing. Her broad smile took on an added look of confusion. "Why are you dressed…?" Her voice trailed off when she finally realized what else had been different. "Bane…?"

He smiled back at her, his nervousness return. "Sophia…I..." He reached into his pocket and ran his fingers over the ring there, searching for the right words. "You know that you mean a lot to me." He said finally, he ruffled the back of his hair. He glanced up and saw that the bright clear sky had darkened with heavy clouds. "Well, now I want to make sure everyone knows." He looked into her face, warm and smiling at him.

"Sophia I would like you to--" He is cut off by a loud roar all around him and a feeling of heat.

As the roar dies Sophia sees a glimpse of movement to the side and behind Bane. She moved partway around him to look. Formless shadows were moving across the ground as she gazed on, mystified as the shadows sprouted limbs. As they drew closer they grew even more defined. The shadows had nearly reached them when they grew out of the ground, there skin turning red. "Bane! Look out!" She yelled turning to run, only too late.

Before Bane could turn, something grabbed a hold of him. More than one something. "Aaaarrrrggggg!" he grunted as he tried to break loose. The claws of what ever had him ripping silk and flesh with equal ease. "Sophia! Run! Get to my Horse!" Bane shouted still struggling despite the pain. He watched Sophia nod fearfully and run out of the small garden ignoring her precious plants as she did so. Bane renewed his struggle. He managed to get one leg free from the small creatures grip, although it was bleeding badly. He kicked away the creature that had held the leg but the others tightened their hold on him and he couldn't move. He heard Sophia scream from outside the garden. He could see a larger more muscular creature carrying her over its shoulder. She was kicking and screaming and hitting it but it was unaffected. Its grip held firm. Behind it a number of the smaller demons entered the garden. They looked wet with blood. One of them was carrying what looked like a horse's leg.

Seeing this scene Bane obtained more strength than he thought he possessed. He broke free of the demon holding his right arm. Furious he grabbed the throat of the little demon holding his left and choked it. Then he threw it over his shoulder. He used both arms to free his other leg. Free he took off running after the demon holding Sophia away, only to be caught by another group of the small demons. He broke free of these as well, his body covered now by deep, freely bleeding gashes. He ran on towards Sophia, when he had almost reached her a force he couldn't see lifted him up and tossed him into a group of not the smaller demons but the large ones. Bane struggled, yelled, cursed and spit at them. He could not break free again; his body was wrecked and his strength waning. The demons stood him up and one punched him in the stomach lifting his feet from the earth with the force of the blow. He cried out in fury and pain as he collapsed, almost kneeling, to the ground. When he had somewhat recovered, he tried to rise. One of the demons hit him in his back, since the others were holding him the blow nearly pulled both arms out of their sockets. They held him, kneeling face down on the ground and as his blood pooled around him. He had not the strength to resist.

The temperature began to rise as a giant ball of flames appeared a several feet in front of Bane. It swelled and grew into a column. From its depths a massive clawed hand reached out. A massive demon stepped out of the flames. It was 12 feet tall it's shoulders were half that distance. Behind it, large black bat-like wings that were scarred and had many holes were folded. Bane looked up just as every demon knelt before the new arrival.

The demon holding Sophia approached it. He set her on the ground still holding her tightly despite all her struggling. Bane tried to fight off his captors while they were distracted and get loose to help her but they held him. They twisted both of his arms behind his back and forced him to kneel with his head partway down so that he could not look what could only be their master in the face. Though Bane's vision is restricted, he can almost feel the evil emanating from the fearsome demon lord. The voice of the evil creature did not sound threatening or malicious in any way, in fact it almost sounds pleasant and gentlemanly… but the voice thinly disguised its owner's hatred for Bane.

"Well….this is quite a magnificent garden you have here…."

He waved a hand at one of the demons to lift Bane's chin up so he can see. The monster's face was clouded by a dark hood, but a forked tongue flickers out of its dark shadow every now and then, as if enjoying every moment and savoring it dearly.

"Such beautiful things….a pity that beauty is scarred so easily…."

A skeletal hand reached up from the ground beneath one of the untouched roses in the garden and grasped it tenderly, as if its bony fingers were enjoying its touch and admiring its beauty. Suddenly the decayed hand crushed the flower mercilessly and withdraws back into the ground.

The demon sighs in mock philosophical manner, and indicates behind Bane. The demons constraining him roughly turned him around to look at Sophia, in the clutches of a nightmarish spider.

"So it is with mortality…such fragile life."

Sophia's tear-stained face looked upon Bane lovingly.

"Don't….don't worry about me, Bane…."

All of a sudden her body convulsed…and she screamed agonizingly. Each unbearable moment seemed like a decade to the devout swordsman who was the unfortunate girl's lover. A thunderbolt lit up the sky behind her, briefly illuminating the horrendous visage of Death himself, standing at the ready with his fabled scythe. A barbed stinger thrusts itself quickly through Sophia's unyielding flesh and emerges with a terrible ripping noise out of her stomach.

"SOPHIA!!!!!!"

Bane fights against his captors once more, breaking one arm and dislocating the other one at the shoulder, and still they hold him firm. She throws her head back and issues one final, silent scream before darkness overtook her mind completely… after a moment, her head fell loosely on her chest, and her sightless eyes seem to be locked onto Bane's…never to behold him again for all of eternity. Death slowly approached the girl, and stands there for a moment. It lifts its face to behold Bane, and the warrior sees far more than a skeleton clad in thin rags: he senses a twisted pleasure from the ghoul as well. The spider releases its hold on the corpse of Bane's fiancée and scuttles quietly back into the shadowy gate that the other hell spawn had emerged from, and Death carried Sophia's soul, struggling valiantly against the demon's grasp, and relieves his burden to the devil himself. The demon lord picked up the soul of Sophia by her neck, and her form is sucked into his body as if she were smoke that he had breathed in.

"Mm… she had a strong spirit. Never fear, for the girl will live forever as a part of me for eternity…take comfort in this, at least…I wish you a long life, Bane Beoulve."

He finished this with a chuckle that seems made of the gleeful laughter of thousands of children, and as if nothing had ever happened, all of the hellish creations and their master disappear, leaving behind nothing but a ruined garden and a few spatters of Sophia's blood on the grass.

Bane Slumps to the floor, wracked with grief for his beloved, his wounds now insignificant compared to what he had just lost. Blood was pouring out of his arms, his legs, his chest... There was no way he could have done any more than he did, but he curses himself, the demon, and everything that had just happened. The darkness was closing in now, it was consuming his vision, and he felt terribly cold...
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member
Mayrheane

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Oh goodie another perspiri~ errrmmm aspiring writter like me Very Happy I hope you took a peek on thread somewhere down below... Keep improving your skills; hopefully you can end up with a great story~
Back to top Go down
http://mayrheane.deviantart.com/journal/
Lubielle Flynn
Super Builder
Super Builder
Lubielle Flynn

PostSubject: Group picture!   The Artist Meeting Point EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Some progress on your chatty clannies sketch...
descriptions are still in progress too Rolling Eyes

The Artist Meeting Point 116___in_progress_by_ntyd1s-d3ixtd4

http://ntyd1s.deviantart.com/#/d3ixtd4

Allete Ken Mayrheane
LadyAssassino! Itchy Ciriola
Terry Mina
Creyton Sam Lubielle
Back to top Go down
Creyton

Creyton

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:51 pm

SO AWESOME... I can't.. my brain... *headsplosion*
Back to top Go down
Lubielle Flynn
Super Builder
Super Builder
Lubielle Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:11 pm

Creyton wrote:
SO AWESOME... I can't.. my brain... *headsplosion*
Thanks, man! *taste a piece of your brain* Razz
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Lubi, that's effing great!! I can't wait to see the finished version Smile
Back to top Go down
Lubielle Flynn
Super Builder
Super Builder
Lubielle Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Mina wrote:
Lubi, that's effing great!! I can't wait to see the finished version Smile
Thanks boss. now to cut off your hair and have you wear black... afro
Back to top Go down
Lubielle Flynn
Super Builder
Super Builder
Lubielle Flynn

PostSubject: Group picture!   The Artist Meeting Point EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Lubielle Flynn wrote:
Some progress on your chatty clannies sketch...
descriptions are still in progress too Rolling Eyes

The Artist Meeting Point 116___in_progress_by_ntyd1s-d3ixtd4

http://ntyd1s.deviantart.com/#/d3ixtd4

Allete Ken Mayrheane
LadyAssassino! Itchy Ciriola
Terry Mina
Creyton Sam Lubielle

The Artist Meeting Point 42b8f78073ca2a339a31579a9a65f4b5-d3j7tac

http://ntyd1s.deviantart.com/art/Fraternity-116-213675780

FINALLY DONE! Very Happy

Allete & Leibniz
An inquisitive survivor and a stray cat she found during the pandemic. Despite the soft appearance and geek tendency, she can handle herself pretty well in combat situations.

Ken
A laid-back marksman and brawler. Plays his part insecurity and recruitment voluntarily. <report unconfirmed>

Mayrheane
A feminine, sometimes melodramatic, poet. Recently engaged. The pandemic does not seem to affect her artistry much. Hard to tell if she is drunk or sober.

The Lady Assassin
AKA Liv, mysterious one. Receptive and friendly but able to turn into a horde crusher as the name suggested. <report unconfirmed>

Itchy
A dedicated Irish man ready to give up his personal matters for the clan's advancements. Volunteers for supply running and defensive missions.

Ciriola
Relatively new member, Italian enthusiastic death-dealer on killing-spree. Known to have used all kind of stimulant drugs and become immune to negative side effects.

Terry
AKA "Like a Boss", a senior advisor to Mina in the clan's new management. <report unconfirmed>

Mina
The clan leader, took charge of the AWOL clan founder. Known to be a young directive commander. Rarely reveals her childish nature.

Creyton
An ex-military turned zed/raider-hunter, the only one with real warfare combat experience. The pandemic has not been kind to his interest in literature.

Sam
An eccentric yet compassionate survivor with traumatized mental state. Knows no pain. Likes to cook. Can see people's aura. Has a crush on Lubielle.

Lubielle
A career machinist, free agent decided to settle down. Has developed a habit of making insensitive jokes as a way to cope with the situation.

Mike
Residue of a cynical (and somewhat evil) sentient being. Had barely managed to save Lubielle from death at her own hands and had been possessing and protecting her ever since.

Back to top Go down
Ken T

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:26 am

EPIC ExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111oneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneone
Back to top Go down
Ciriola

Ciriola

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:17 am

Ahahah I love you Lubi xD

Below, my new desktop eh eh eh

The Artist Meeting Point Vr39ft
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Ciriola
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member
Mayrheane

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:49 am

Quote :

Mayrheane
A feminine, sometimes melodramatic, poet. Recently engaged. The pandemic does not seem to affect her artistry much. Hard to tell if she is drunk or sober.

Its safe to say that I'm neither..? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:41 am

Ciriola wrote:
Ahahah I love you Lubi xD

Below, my new desktop eh eh eh

The Artist Meeting Point Vr39ft

My desktop looks the same Very Happy~~
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:12 pm

Haha it's awesome! I'll put in my lap as soon as the tech gives it back (which is probably until next week). Just one thing, Quix is missing Neutral
Back to top Go down
Lubielle Flynn
Super Builder
Super Builder
Lubielle Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:39 pm

Thank you for the all kind comments!! and I love you Sammy. I love you

more people can be added later boss!

ps. sorry for putting the stick in there so close to your a** boss xD
Back to top Go down
Ciriola

Ciriola

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:42 am

making some color, work in progress

Back to top Go down
Broberg

Broberg

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:19 am

@ Lubielle Flynn

Nice! love your style
Back to top Go down
Ciriola

Ciriola

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Starting working tomorrow on the background

Click to see at full size:

The Artist Meeting Point 15dutzr
Back to top Go down
Litchy

Litchy

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:08 am

blushing luby <3
Back to top Go down
Rev_Joe
Council Member
Council Member
Rev_Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:58 pm

Lubi, it's a cool sketch, even if I'm not in it.
Ciri, the coloring is coming along great, it really brings Lubi's work out nicely.

Good work, you two!
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member
Mayrheane

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:29 pm

I'm a freaky blonde now Sad Oh well it seems that I'm stuck with it for now... tongue
Back to top Go down
Ciriola

Ciriola

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Em-mS wrote:
I'm a freaky blonde now Sad Oh well it seems that I'm stuck with it for now... tongue

If any of you want some change in the coloring of his own character (Sry Quix Razz) just ask, I work in a very organized way, i can change any single part without any problem. I'v a psd divided in several folders Smile
Back to top Go down
Allete

PostSubject: Drabbles   The Artist Meeting Point EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:15 pm

A little while ago, I asked the people active in clan chat to give me a one word prompt just to get my creative juice going for NaNoWriMo.
Here are the prompts and the people who gave them:
Psychobine - Psycho;
Lubielle - Backflip;
Mangangali - Inconceivable;
Sam Dieter - Sadness;
Snake of Eden - Strange (I know this wasn't a prompt, but it might give me an idea. Very Happy);
Mayrheane Sariegrant- Gloomy

Currently, I've only finished one. I'll be posting the other drabbles later once I finished them.

DRABBLE #1
PROMPT: Backflip (Lubielle)
27th of July, 2011; Wednesday (4:54pm)
Words: 100 (exact)

He was beautiful when he had done it.

His back arched gracefully, his hips the center of his gravity, his head thrown back in joy. The Wind could not help but tousle his hair as the weightlessness made him laugh. Too bad Gravity was a jealous being.

Suddenly his movements were too slow. His eyes widened like saucers, he flailed his arms to gain purchase, and then he took a deep shuddering breath—the crunching of the bones in his neck as he hit the ground came first before the scream left his mouth. Even in death, he was beautiful.

Last edited by Allete on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Meeting Point   The Artist Meeting Point Empty

Back to top Go down

The Artist Meeting Point
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next