Breach of Peace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breach of Peace [BoP] clan of the postapocalyptic zombie game Zombie Pandemic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!

Go down 
+6
Lubielle Flynn
Mina
Mayrheane
Allete
Riana
QJedi
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
QJedi
Council Member
Council Member
QJedi

How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! Empty
PostSubject: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:57 am

Just thought this needed to be preserved for all time.

[Quixtus]: You should have dinner here some time...
[Quixtus]: Have you ever enjoyed a "Roofie colada"?
[Riana]: Just you, me in a dress, candle lights and date rape drugs
[Riana]: Sounds nice
[Quixtus]: Dude, we still need a midget with a camcorder and some sawhorses
[Riana]: Awww
[Riana]: I want real horses
[Quixtus]: No room on my porch after we put in the rack
[Riana]: oh and a tiger, i hear they have a barbed......well yeah, I'm looking forward too it
[Riana]: pfft, a rack
[Quixtus]: a pig's is shaped like a corkscrew, does that give you something to work with?
[Riana]: Meat hooks will do
[AnInnocentBystander]: if you're berry lucky Steve, Quix will use lube instead of spit
[Riana]: Hmm, might hit those hard to reach areas
[Riana]: Lube?
[Quixtus]: Well, I wanted the birthing table with the extra stirrups and straps, but you always said they hurt your hips
[Riana]: Lube is for pussies
[Riana]: I want sawdust and salt with a bit of lemon juice as lube
[AnInnocentBystander]: O.o
[AnInnocentBystander]: classy this lot
[Riana]: mmm, feel the burn
[Quixtus]: Well... I don't have any sawdust... but I do have some mongolian fire oil
[Riana]: Might do in a pinch
[Quixtus]: Sorry, AnInnocentBystander. Chicks that claim to be crossdressing dudes are kind of a turn on for me. Wink
[Riana]: Speaking of which, nipple clamps!
[Quixtus]: WAIT! We have cedar chips in the front yard! How could I have forgotten!
[AnInnocentBystander]: Hey, I won't question you about your fetishes. I know more than I really want to know tbh
[Riana]: You can join in, AnInnocentBystander
AnotherInnocentBystander has joined the clan chat
[Riana]: Hey, AnotherInnocentBystander!
[Quixtus]: I just have the jumper cables, man. I wore out my last set of nipple pincheys...
[Riana]: Me and Quix are planning an adventure
[Riana]: Yeah, they will do
[Quixtus]: What? I thought we were planning a good start to Friday night!
Back to top Go down
Riana
The Elusive Irish
The Elusive Irish

PostSubject: Re: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 pm

My behind is red, my nuts are blue, my dear quixy, what I wouldn't do for you! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Allete

PostSubject: This. Made. My. Day.   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:51 pm

After a grueling three hours of answering my Calculus exam in a very cold (18ºC) room, my view of life has tilted toward the negative side.
Before beginning to review for my second bout of exams tomorrow, I decided to check out the BoP forums and found this thread.

I have never laughed so hard that I had to hold on to my chair just to keep myself from falling of.

Thank you Q and Steve.Daedra for making my day a whole lot better.

Now, I just need to block the image of a cross-dressing Irish bending over a porch.
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member
Mayrheane

PostSubject: Re: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:36 pm

Allete wrote:
After a grueling three hours of answering my Calculus exam in a very cold (18ºC) room, my view of life has tilted toward the negative side.
Before beginning to review for my second bout of exams tomorrow, I decided to check out the BoP forums and found this thread.

I have never laughed so hard that I had to hold on to my chair just to keep myself from falling of.

Thank you Q and Steve.Daedra for making my day a whole lot better.

Now, I just need to block the image of a cross-dressing Irish bending over a porch.

~Allie Can I correct that just a wee bit... He's an "cross-dressing Irish bending over a porch" who has amazingly close resemblance to "Jack Black" only thinner... (Well at least that's according to some unspecified sources...)

With that said, I think my brain had a meltdown after reading that thing... x.X

Must cuddle scared shitless teddy... Hug soooo tight... *Passes out* Z_z Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://mayrheane.deviantart.com/journal/
Riana
The Elusive Irish
The Elusive Irish

PostSubject: Re: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:16 am

I do not look like jack black!

Its the eyes, the eyes, thats all, I have the same sort of high arched eyebrows that he does, and we both have brown eyes so people say I "sort of" resemble jack black, gah.

Jack black in a dress is on of the few mental images that can horrify even me. Shocked
Back to top Go down
QJedi
Council Member
Council Member
QJedi

PostSubject: Re: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:23 am

I kinda wish we'd had that conversation in Global, now...
Back to top Go down
Allete

PostSubject: Steve = Jack Black   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Waoh, Jack Black in a dress. I think my mind just imploded. Now I need to get that image out of my head.

If only Steve.Daedra would post a picture of his cross-dressing self to prove that he only "sort-of" resembles Jack Black, then maybe I will not have strange dreams tonight. Sigh.

Lol, Q. If you had that conversation while I was online I would've let my cousin give you tips. He's a secretly (to our other relatives) a Top/Dom.
Back to top Go down
Riana
The Elusive Irish
The Elusive Irish

PostSubject: Re: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Allete wrote:
Waoh, Jack Black in a dress. I think my mind just imploded. Now I need to get that image out of my head.

If only Steve.Daedra would post a picture of his cross-dressing self to prove that he only "sort-of" resembles Jack Black, then maybe I will not have strange dreams tonight. Sigh.

Lol, Q. If you had that conversation while I was online I would've let my cousin give you tips. He's a secretly (to our other relatives) a Top/Dom.

Hahaha, I'm sorry Allete, I'll post a pic soon.

But please, no tips! Quix has more than enough idea's on how to hurt me as it is. Razz
Back to top Go down
QJedi
Council Member
Council Member
QJedi

PostSubject: Re: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:03 am

If you LIKE it, you can't say it hurts, baby.

'Sides, you're really a girl, we all know it.
I dunno why you gotsta hide it, but that's okay, we're supportive of you.
Back to top Go down
Allete

PostSubject: Pringles and Steve's/Riana's/Dierdra's Libido   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Quix, better get ready with some sour cream and onion flavored pringles!

Microsoft Messenger Conversation
Jasmine Allete Logs-in

Stephen says: (6:12:06 PM) Gimme pringles!
Jasmine Allete says: (6:12:35 PM) [    (}Smile  ] Here's the can.
Jasmine Allete says: (6:12:49 PM) () And there's the chip. Very Happy
Jasmine Allete says: (6:12:55 PM) Damn smileys.
Stephen says: (6:12:59 PM) hahaha
Jasmine Allete says: (6:13:18 PM) [     (}: ) ] there!
Stephen says: (6:13:33 PM) once you pop the fun don't stop
Stephen says: (6:13:38 PM) mmm

Jasmine Allete says: (6:13:54 PM) Lol. The original is the best!
Stephen says: (6:14:11 PM) No way, Sour cream and onion!
Jasmine Allete says: (6:16:11 PM) Hm, well, sour and cream is good... for sissies. Razz
Stephen says: (6:16:31 PM) Sissies! Sissies!
Stephen says: (6:16:51 PM) You aren't woman enough to handle the mouthwatering flavour
Stephen says: (6:17:05 PM) thats why you stick with boring original Razz

Jasmine Allete says: (6:19:08 PM) ^o) Uhhuh. You're are so insecure with your masculinity that you can't accept the true flavor that is the one and only original. You are so effeminate that you cant impregnate anyone!
Stephen says: (6:19:30 PM) :O You doubt my virility
Jasmine Allete says: (6:19:37 PM) Yes.
Stephen says: (6:19:47 PM) My sperm can pull boats up the river shannon!
Jasmine Allete says: (6:20:16 PM) You're already bending over for Quix. Razz
Stephen says: (6:20:25 PM) We take turns
Jasmine Allete says: (6:20:30 PM) Lol.
Stephen says: (6:20:31 PM) Don't hate Razz
Jasmine Allete says: (6:22:28 PM) Your sperm? Dude, you don't have sperm, those are ovaries with tentacles. They need those tentacle because true sperm won't even go near them.
Jasmine Allete says: (6:22:37 PM) *tentacles
Stephen says: (6:22:43 PM) Ohhh, into hentai
Stephen says: (6:22:48 PM) fair enough

Jasmine Allete says: (6:22:49 PM) Razz
Stephen says: (6:22:57 PM) I'll role play a horny demon Razz
Jasmine Allete says: (6:23:36 PM) Haha, bet Quix would love that. (Oh look! A snail! ---->(sn))
Jasmine Allete says: (6:24:05 PM) Hm, if your the demon what am I? Corned beef?
Stephen says: (6:25:08 PM) hahaha
Jasmine Allete says: (6:26:00 PM) Razz
Stephen says: (6:26:16 PM) I was actually thinking you could be an innocent bystander, forced to witness the clash between me and quix, and the hot man on hairy man action, but meh, if being a food item does it for you, sure
Stephen says: (6:26:18 PM) Razz

Jasmine Allete says: (6:27:22 PM) I'll be an Original Flavored Pringles then. (Me.)----> [( :{)       ]
Stephen says: (6:28:49 PM) good idea, that way you insure that neither of us will touch your flavorless ass Razz
Jasmine Allete says: (6:30:02 PM) Flavorless?! I've got all the flavor I need right here! *Shaking my bootie* Wink
Stephen says: (6:30:48 PM) hahaha
Stephen says: (6:31:02 PM) shit, Your 17, away, stop with this!
Stephen says: (6:31:13 PM) I am a dirty old pervert Razz

Jasmine Allete says: (6:31:35 PM) *Singing "Don't stand so close to me"*
Stephen says: (6:32:05 PM) lol
Stephen says: (6:32:12 PM) exactly
Back to top Go down
Riana
The Elusive Irish
The Elusive Irish

PostSubject: Re: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:45 am

god damn, I use Razz a lot in my convos, I wonder if it's a sign of some sort of problem :S
Back to top Go down
QJedi
Council Member
Council Member
QJedi

PostSubject: Re: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:42 am

Nervously licking your lips? Why? Afraid people will find out you're really a woman...
It's okay, Riana, you don't have to hide from us.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:18 am

Someone needs to post a pic to prove them wrong. I for instance now Steve's pretty manly.
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member
Mayrheane

PostSubject: Re: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Mina wrote:
Someone needs to post a pic to prove them wrong. I for instance now Steve's pretty manly.

Pretty manly... indeed~!! (was involve in a conspiracy with allie to expose stevie~!!) Razz
Back to top Go down
QJedi
Council Member
Council Member
QJedi

PostSubject: Re: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:46 pm

Ri? Nothing to prove these ladies correct and maintain your manliness?

You Welsh boys are so sad sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member
Mayrheane

PostSubject: Re: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:04 pm

QJedi wrote:
Ri? Nothing to prove these ladies correct and maintain your manliness?

You Welsh boys are so sad sometimes...

Quixy Stevies so manly that He's willing to go out on a date with another man for it~ Razz
Back to top Go down
Riana
The Elusive Irish
The Elusive Irish

PostSubject: Re: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Welsh?

WELSH!

I hope you had fun quix, because I can't love a man that would call me a sheepshagger, I thought you cared for me, especially after I let you do that thing with the broom and bbq sauce, but you are just another sub 'em and leave 'em type, aren't you? Sad
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:50 am

God, I feel tempted to deleting this thread... bbq and brooms... remind me again why you didn't tape it? XD
Back to top Go down
Riana
The Elusive Irish
The Elusive Irish

PostSubject: Re: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:16 am

Mina wrote:
God, I feel tempted to deleting this thread... bbq and brooms... remind me again why you didn't tape it? XD

Noooo, don't delete it, I come here when I want to feel like a princess!

As for the lack of a tape, if you manage to find a copy of the kage tape, I'll give you me and quix's "weekend of sensual agony" tape.

Promise. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lubielle Flynn
Super Builder
Super Builder
Lubielle Flynn

PostSubject: Re: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:49 pm

How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! 9356d28b8f0d6b2e18f40aad40f082a9-d48pm0v

Ahh.hh.. I miss Riana's touch. x)
Back to top Go down
Riana
The Elusive Irish
The Elusive Irish

PostSubject: Re: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Lubielle Flynn wrote:

How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! 9356d28b8f0d6b2e18f40aad40f082a9-d48pm0v

Ahh.hh.. I miss Riana's touch. x)

Awwww Lubi, fantastic work as always, I miss you too, and all of BoP, but well, the game has gone in a direction I'm not especially happy with, and so its pretty hard to muster up the interest to even sign in anymore. :S
Back to top Go down
Lubielle Flynn
Super Builder
Super Builder
Lubielle Flynn

PostSubject: Re: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:17 am

Come back, Michone!! .... errr... I meant Riana. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Arcangelus
Official Explorer
Official Explorer
Arcangelus

PostSubject: Re: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:33 am

Maybe not the right context but, What mean sheepshagger? Remember that the English isn't my native language : P
Back to top Go down
Riana
The Elusive Irish
The Elusive Irish

PostSubject: Re: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Arcangelus wrote:
Maybe not the right context but, What mean sheepshagger? Remember that the English isn't my native language : P

Lol, sorry arc, its erm, someone who engages in sexual activity with a sheep.

Its an old joke about the welsh, I don't mean it seriously at all, welsh people are cool.
Back to top Go down
QJedi
Council Member
Council Member
QJedi

PostSubject: Re: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:02 pm

I'm not. And some of my ancestors were Welsh. Wink

The Welsh are generally not regarded as "cool".

Don't let that Cow Poke fool ya, Arc!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!   How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways! Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I lust thee, Riana.... Let me count the ways!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next