Breach of Peace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breach of Peace [BoP] clan of the postapocalyptic zombie game Zombie Pandemic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A welcome to Breach of Peace

Go down 
+32
Mangangali
Schmidt
vladputinov
Lubielle Flynn
Ms.Choksondik
Bunny
akudjinn
Fabian Nordgren
Teruyo
Drosis
Cadalbolg
Boertje
Miss Johnson
Wu Ze Tian
mikeru
orphanofchaos
Black Nova
Rev_Joe
Minipimer
Ken T
UnKnown Sniper
Branger
Broberg
Litchy
Dargo
Ambisinister
Riana
MattieWill
QJedi
Mayrheane
Ciriola
Mina
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ciriola

Ciriola

A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:09 am

Bingoboy wrote:
Hey,

I'm new to the clan as well. Heard it had a nice easy-going atmosphere :-)

I'm 'John Stamos' in the game, still finding my way on map 1. In RL I'm 35, living in Copenhagen and working in IT.

Hope to splatter some zombies with you guys Very Happy

PS: Is it on purpose that the 'Reply' button reads 'Replay'?

Hi John and welcome here Smile

easy-going is a sort of euphemism, trust me eh eh eh

About replay and zitat... mysteries are made to be revealed by time! Razz

Surely will have some nice talk Wink See you in game, happy splatter party de hi ho!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Ciriola
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member
Mayrheane

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:15 am

We got many new members~ We should really make dani go out on more dates... lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://mayrheane.deviantart.com/journal/
Branger

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:38 am

Hi my name is Nic and have been in the clan for about two weeks now but am just joining the forum. Just saying Hello.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:18 am

Welcome Nic, it's nice having you here.
Back to top Go down
UnKnown Sniper

UnKnown Sniper

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:31 am

Hi all....My name is Raoul..14 years old..from Romania Twisted Evil and i am new in the game and I am learning how to play....happy to be in this clan and today is the first day in the forum Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Branger

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:57 am

Welcome to the clan.
Back to top Go down
Ken T

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:13 pm

Welcome to the clan, Raoul. We hope you enjoy your stay with us. Smile

Hide your age from the public. Wink
Back to top Go down
Minipimer

Minipimer

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:38 am

Hello, I'm Miguel, and my in-game char is Minipimer. I'm from Spain, and I have been playing the game around ten days already. I wasn't looking for a clan, but carrying on so much heavy stuff that was probably useful for... whatever it could be, finally made me join one so I could drop it (and with the bug on the safehouses, it was joyfully wasted, but that's another story...)

In fact, I had an invitation received (with some more from other clans) four days ago, but I didn't know who sended it and discarded it as random spam-recruiting (as I did with the others); but as time passed, I took a look at some of the clan's pages and I liked the simple and clear rules stated on the clan page, and I decided to give it a try. After reading part of the forum, this clan seems friendly and I think I will enjoy my time here, so I expect to meet you in-game and be of help around here.

Note: Maybe this post seem too serious? That is because I don't know you... yet. You will rue the day I get confident enough to make jokes. Ruuuuueeee!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member
Mayrheane

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:41 am

Minipimer wrote:
Hello, I'm Miguel, and my in-game char is Minipimer. I'm from Spain, and I have been playing the game around ten days already. I wasn't looking for a clan, but carrying on so much heavy stuff that was probably useful for... whatever it could be, finally made me join one so I could drop it (and with the bug on the safehouses, it was joyfully wasted, but that's another story...)

In fact, I had an invitation received (with some more from other clans) four days ago, but I didn't know who sended it and discarded it as random spam-recruiting (as I did with the others); but as time passed, I took a look at some of the clan's pages and I liked the simple and clear rules stated on the clan page, and I decided to give it a try. After reading part of the forum, this clan seems friendly and I think I will enjoy my time here, so I expect to meet you in-game and be of help around here.

Note: Maybe this post seem too serious? That is because I don't know you... yet. You will rue the day I get confident enough to make jokes. Ruuuuueeee!!!! Twisted Evil

Word of Advice: We may get too friendly... So friendly that you'll quit the clan coz you're afraid of missing us~ lol! lol! lol! lol!

And now that's out of the way I'd like to welcome you to our scandalous...errrm crazy clan... I hope you'll enjoy your stay and Do not get traumatized...
Back to top Go down
Litchy

Litchy

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:19 am

can i traumatize him first pleaaaase Very Happy

welcome to the clan miguel. i think i have a good feeling with you. i'm sure i'm gonna like you a lot
Back to top Go down
Rev_Joe
Council Member
Council Member
Rev_Joe

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:20 am

Welcome! Welcome to BoP. I hope it is a great experience for you!
Back to top Go down
Black Nova

Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:21 am

Hello everyone. Sorry I'm late to introduce myself in this thread.

My name Andrian Roymain. Simply call me andri. Nice to meet you all and hopefully our clan will be more famous. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://andrikeren.deviantart.com/
orphanofchaos

orphanofchaos

PostSubject: what up p33ps   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:43 am

hi, kinda new, all i do is wander around and work on safehouses making sure its all safe

*wont let me upload an ava wtf?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:51 am

Come to think about it... >> .... I never introduced myself here either...
oh~ whatever you all know me.. :*
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:51 am

Nope, I've got no idea who you are, what are you doing in our clan forums?! Get the hell out!

Welcome, orphan Smile
Back to top Go down
orphanofchaos

orphanofchaos

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:32 pm

never abaandon a place from which you build
Back to top Go down
mikeru

mikeru

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:49 am

hello there, mikeru here Razz

maybe I'm not as active as the other players.
but well, yeah, in real life, my name is Michael. I'm Indonesian, 20 years old right now
actually, everyday I speak Indonesian, so I learned English from a lot of TV Series like Supernatural, SmallVille, Torchwood, Bones, Knight Rider, The Walking Dead (it's about ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! XD), and the new Teen Wolf on MTV
so I hope you will understand about my bad English here lol!
I really love to play games, especially online games, I play Indonesian's Travian, Grand Chase, Castle Age on Facebook, etc, and of course this Zombie Pandemic Smile

maybe I talk to much here xD

so, maybe that's all about me
I'm happy to be a part of Breach of Peace clan, and of course I'm really happy to have you all guys as my new friends here

terima kasih *I'm saying "thank you" in Indonesian Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member
Mayrheane

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:14 am

mikeru wrote:
hello there, mikeru here Razz

maybe I'm not as active as the other players.
but well, yeah, in real life, my name is Michael. I'm Indonesian, 20 years old right now
actually, everyday I speak Indonesian, so I learned English from a lot of TV Series like Supernatural, SmallVille, Torchwood, Bones, Knight Rider, The Walking Dead (it's about ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! XD), and the new Teen Wolf on MTV
so I hope you will understand about my bad English here lol!
I really love to play games, especially online games, I play Indonesian's Travian, Grand Chase, Castle Age on Facebook, etc, and of course this Zombie Pandemic Smile

maybe I talk to much here xD

so, maybe that's all about me
I'm happy to be a part of Breach of Peace clan, and of course I'm really happy to have you all guys as my new friends here

terima kasih *I'm saying "thank you" in Indonesian Very Happy

There's always google translate Mike~ Very Happy and side from that I hope you have the gutts to survive our crazy clan drama on the clan chat~ Welcome and enjoy your stay~
Back to top Go down
Wu Ze Tian

Wu Ze Tian

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Hello I'm Félix (Wu Ze Tian in game)! I'm french but I'm curing it... drunken
I saw some light and somebody open the door of the clan for me... so I entered (is that Sam with a mallet behind the door?) affraid
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member
Mayrheane

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Wu Ze Tian wrote:
Hello I'm Félix (Wu Ze Tian in game)! I'm french but I'm curing it... drunken
I saw some light and somebody open the door of the clan for me... so I entered (is that Sam with a mallet behind the door?) affraid

Then who's the one with the sickle on the other side of the door...? o.O *Doomed*
Back to top Go down
Broberg

Broberg

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:12 am

Wu Ze Tian, Orphanofchaos welcome to BoP king
Back to top Go down
Rev_Joe
Council Member
Council Member
Rev_Joe

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:44 am

btw, May, that is quite a nice new avatar pic of you Smile
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member
Mayrheane

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:31 am

Rev_Joe wrote:
btw, May, that is quite a nice new avatar pic of you Smile

Thanks Rev... I change my pic according to my mood... Razz
Back to top Go down
mikeru

mikeru

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:24 pm

Mayrheane wrote:

so, who is that beautiful girl in your avatar May? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member
Mayrheane

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:17 pm

mikeru wrote:
Mayrheane wrote:

so, who is that beautiful girl in your avatar May? Twisted Evil

Errmmm me..? o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A welcome to Breach of Peace
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breach of Peace :: Welcome to the clan :: Welcome!-
Jump to: