Breach of Peace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breach of Peace [BoP] clan of the postapocalyptic zombie game Zombie Pandemic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Replay or to Reply that is the question?

Go down 
+2
Ciriola
MattieWill
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MattieW

To Replay or to Reply that is the question? Empty
PostSubject: To Replay or to Reply that is the question?   To Replay or to Reply that is the question? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Am I missing something? I saw the replay button and I thought it would replay my message or something. scratch I noticed there isn't a reply button unless I missed it.
Back to top Go down
MattieWill

PostSubject: Re: To Replay or to Reply that is the question?   To Replay or to Reply that is the question? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:32 pm

Sorry this is MattieWill I thought I was logged in no wonder I couldn't use my screen name as the author of the post. I still have the same question that the post above asks.
Back to top Go down
Ciriola

Ciriola

PostSubject: Re: To Replay or to Reply that is the question?   To Replay or to Reply that is the question? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:43 pm

Replay (which I'v always seen as Reply) just let you write in the topic, Zitat (or whatever it is) is the "commonly known as Quote" button.

I hope to have properly understand your problem and that my answer may help you Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Ciriola
MattieWill

PostSubject: Re: To Replay or to Reply that is the question?   To Replay or to Reply that is the question? EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:09 am

Thank you for your help. I honestly had no idea that this site uses different terms for reply and quote. I guess you can learn something new everyday.
Back to top Go down
Ciriola

Ciriola

PostSubject: Re: To Replay or to Reply that is the question?   To Replay or to Reply that is the question? EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:39 am

MattieWill wrote:
Thank you for your help. I honestly had no idea that this site uses different terms for reply and quote. I guess you can learn something new everyday.

Hehe it's definitely true! Although I'm a foreigner, my internet knowledge help me in these odd situations Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Ciriola
Broberg

Broberg

PostSubject: Re: To Replay or to Reply that is the question?   To Replay or to Reply that is the question? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:56 am

a quote is called "sitat" in swedish which is pretty close to "zitat" so i understood that one Razz
but what language is zitat? myb replay means reply in that language?
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: To Replay or to Reply that is the question?   To Replay or to Reply that is the question? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:04 pm

Speaking of replying... Just got into a nasty fight with BridgetFisher... man can he/she be annoying, called us a noob clan (Ha!! I mean, HA!), called me a noob and hell, even Branger is more creative when drunk.
Back to top Go down
Ercasse

Ercasse

PostSubject: Re: To Replay or to Reply that is the question?   To Replay or to Reply that is the question? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:44 am

BridgetFisher is a simpleton, in my humble opinion. The day new chat came out (which was my last day in chat) I posted a link in chat to a forum post I made and encouraged people to provide their feedback to the developers, whether or not they agreed with my post. Bridget's reply was "tl;dr". Twenty sentences was too long for her to comprehend. When I said that my post was not the point, that I was simply encouraging people to post their opinions about chat in the forums, she further replied "You just typed too much. I'm not reading that." Even after I clarified, she still missed the entire point. Based on HER forum posts and chat, I doubt the woman has ever read a book or anything longer than a text message, for that matter.

Mina, you're too good and too smart to bother with the likes of her. I wouldn't give two farts about her opinion of BoP or of anything else. <3
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: To Replay or to Reply that is the question?   To Replay or to Reply that is the question? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:35 pm

Had another chat with Bridget earlier today and we talked about some things reasonably. She seemed relaxed and we could chat easily so she agreed on stopping the rumours of every clan being inactive. I told her about the reasons for avoiding the new chat, the issues with the new updates and she seemed to understand. She even offered to help us if we needed anything and supporting our ideas against the new shitty updates. Of course, words will always be just words but I hope that with this talk she'll stop.

I've been sending a lot of betas to the devs hoping they'll listen to us soon. You guys might think it makes no sense and that the game is going slowly to hell, but well, can't see one of my fav games go down without a fight. *sighs* You know how I am haha.
Back to top Go down
QJedi
Council Member
Council Member
QJedi

PostSubject: Re: To Replay or to Reply that is the question?   To Replay or to Reply that is the question? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:45 am

Mina,
I think the devs are actually taking BOP complaints as confirmation their ideas are awesome.
I also think they are taking our suggestions and just DOING THE OPPOSITE, with very few exceptions.

It's sad, but these people are either lying to us all the time, or are too stupid to understand good gameplay.

It sucks, but that's how it looks to me.

[/threadjack]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Replay or to Reply that is the question?   To Replay or to Reply that is the question? Empty

Back to top Go down

To Replay or to Reply that is the question?
Page 1 of 1