Breach of Peace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breach of Peace [BoP] clan of the postapocalyptic zombie game Zombie Pandemic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pics! Pics!

Go down 
+22
Ken T
orphanofchaos
Kingcodebra
listerisfire
Allete
Blacktooth Grin
Litchy
Broberg
clip
Pedro_Castelão
Black Nova
Arcangelus
Lubielle Flynn
QJedi
Jerkstorm
Creyton
Riana
Larry Atadura
Rev_Joe
Ciriola
Mayrheane
Mina
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cadalbolg

Cadalbolg

Pics! Pics! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:17 pm

Allete wrote:
Cadalbolg wrote:
say goodbye to your dignity... Wanker!

What the hell Cadalbog? If this is meant as a joke then it's alright right but if your insulting other players then you better get out. We don't tolerate that here.

Please don't post any random bursts of negativity and/or exclamations without a reasonable explanation on why you put it up in the forum. It might lead to some sort of misunderstanding.
sorry I don't mean to insult others... furthermore I am not angry with anyone... I'll replace it with a Witch in L4D getting Jarate'd...
*back to Photoshop mode*
Back to top Go down
http://24biteyes@wordpress.com (still under construction)
Cadalbolg

Cadalbolg

PostSubject: Apology   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:41 pm

There? Better? no questions? comments? suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Allete

PostSubject: L4D?   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:11 pm

I didn't mean the picture in your signature Cad, just your post (the text) about "some wanker losing his dignity."
It's bit confusing to put into context because at first glance I thought you were insulting someone. Now if you just included in your post that you were talking about TF2 and not just leaving it as it is, I would never have posted my reply from earlier. Inside jokes are alright as long as there's an explanation.

Sorry if I over reacted, I'm a bit strung up right now 'cause one of my friends is receiving "hate mail" as well as being slandered by some unknown person in facebook. This person (whom I will call as "Marie" for the mean time) is claiming that my friend is a cheat, a slut, and any other insult she could think about. We already have a clue who "Marie" really is, the problem is that she won't confirm nor deny it. She's a bit hard to get a hold of but we've already reported her page in facebook and called her parents and the authorities involved.
Back to top Go down
Cadalbolg

Cadalbolg

PostSubject: Same as me   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Allete wrote:
I didn't mean the picture in your signature Cad, just your post (the text) about "some wanker losing his dignity."
It's bit confusing to put into context because at first glance I thought you were insulting someone. Now if you just included in your post that you were talking about TF2 and not just leaving it as it is, I would never have posted my reply from earlier. Inside jokes are alright as long as there's an explanation.

Sorry if I over reacted, I'm a bit strung up right now 'cause one of my friends is receiving "hate mail" as well as being slandered by some unknown person in facebook. This person (whom I will call as "Marie" for the mean time) is claiming that my friend is a cheat, a slut, and any other insult she could think about. We already have a clue who "Marie" really is, the problem is that she won't confirm nor deny it. She's a bit hard to get a hold of but we've already reported her page in facebook and called her parents and the authorities involved.

You're not alone, there are many of us who experienced that

"Words have weight and in time they can bind someone's free will..." -Yuko, xxx Holic

I say because that word came out of their mouth... I say they're perverts...

I can't offer a real solution cause some people are psychologically weak (I was) and I understand that they can't do the advice that requires Active resistance which means directly facing them and turn that insult against them... hope the proble gets fixed ASAP
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:22 am

Love your signature pic. And yep, in order to avoid misunderstandings you should add a @(name) to explain what you're referring to.

@Allie: That sucks! I honestly don't understand that kind of people. I mean, what's the interesting part of making someone's life miserable with BS? I hope she/he stops soon or at least gets reported and banned.
Back to top Go down
QJedi
Council Member
Council Member
QJedi

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:45 pm

@allete I've been known to make those folks run home and cry. Or at least mention it to other folks who suddenly will realize who is doing what, and then get nasty as well Very Happy

Sorry your friend has to sit through that crap; it's just one of the hazards of being online...
I've been there, it can be survived. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lubielle Flynn
Super Builder
Super Builder
Lubielle Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:39 pm

good quote, Cad.

The Yuko's , not the insult. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:40 am

Today's the 201th anniversary of the Mexican War for Independence!

Found this some time ago (I think May gave me the link) so time to post it here.

Pics! Pics! - Page 6 APH__Chibi_Mexico_by_harususaku

So off I go to celebrate and get wasted! Just kiddin' xD
Back to top Go down
Allete

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:07 am

Mina wrote:
Today's the 201th anniversary of the Mexican War for Independence!

Found this some time ago (I think May gave me the link) so time to post it here.

Pics! Pics! - Page 6 APH__Chibi_Mexico_by_harususaku

So off I go to celebrate and get wasted! Just kiddin' xD

Mina! It's soo cute!!! Happy 201th anniversary to Mexico!!
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:33 am

Thanks, Allie. Yep, it's extremely cute. I'm off to see Planet of the Apes finally! See ya around people.
Back to top Go down
QJedi
Council Member
Council Member
QJedi

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:06 am

Give us a review when it's over! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Allete

PostSubject: That Smexy Tom   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Mina wrote:
Thanks, Allie. Yep, it's extremely cute. I'm off to see Planet of the Apes finally! See ya around people.

Just remember not to faint when you see smexy Tom Felton. He's a bit mean in the film but no one can deny his sex appeal! Rawr!
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Oh smexy Tom! Haha I have a thing for James Franco as well so my sight was enjoying herself pretty much Razz

What a fantastic movie! Those action scenes kicked ass. Liked it a lot, go and watch it if you haven't yet, way better than Tim Burton's adaptation (and imo even better than the original).

Watching another film on TV atm, "Lolita" with Jeremy Irons... hell, I can't even blame the girl for jumping on him. What's with girls and pedos, huh?

Back to top Go down
Allete

PostSubject: Girls and Pedos huh?   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:41 pm

@Boss Mina: Ask our resident Pedo Bear, Steve! He'll give you answers to questions you don't even want to know. Smile

Last edited by Allete on Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:44 pm

Err... I prefer not to *blushes a bit*
Back to top Go down
Fabian Nordgren

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Pics! Pics! - Page 6 Xpzur8

and this is my ingame character Wink
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member
Mayrheane

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:14 am

Allete wrote:
@Boss Mina: Ask our resident Pedo Bear, Steve! He'll give you answers to questions you don't even want to know. Smile

Speaking of which... I kinda divided the clan into 2 groups... The Bears (the guys) and the Cats (the gals) the only problem is lubi... which I'll call a bear cat for now Razz
And for most people who are wondering... well I hope you get the General Idea... ~_~
Back to top Go down
http://mayrheane.deviantart.com/journal/
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:32 am

Mayrheane wrote:
Allete wrote:

Speaking of which... I kinda divided the clan into 2 groups... The Bears (the guys) and the Cats (the gals) the only problem is lubi... which I'll call a bear cat for now Razz
And for most people who are wondering... well I hope you get the General Idea... ~_~

@Fab: how old are you fab..? o.O you look young....

Lol!!! Lubi a bear cat XD

Last edited by Mina on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fabian Nordgren

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:34 am

Im 15 Razz

New picture I took for 5 min ago;)
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:01 am

Hey Fabian, I'm not sure if you read the terms of the game, but it's aimed for people above 18 years old.
Back to top Go down
Fabian Nordgren

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:07 am

didn't know that:( do I need to delete my account now?
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:11 am

Well, I don't know about the other members of the council but if you feel mentally capable to act like you were a young adult, I would see no problem. Just beware that some of the content here can be a little violent or inapropiate. And you have to be careful NOT to mention it on ZP chat or anywhere else. Let's wait to see what the others think, ok? If we reach an agreement, I can always delete your posts and the pics as well.

And don't worry about this section, we've made the general chat visible for only clan members and we can all keep a secret Wink
Back to top Go down
Allete

PostSubject: Uh-oh...   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:11 am

Mina wrote:
Well, I don't know about the other members of the council but if you feel mentally capable to act like you were a young adult, I would see no problem. Just beware that some of the content here can be a little violent or inapropiate. And you have to be careful NOT to mention it on ZP chat or anywhere else. Let's wait to see what the others think, ok? If we reach an agreement, I can always delete your posts and the pics as well.

And don't worry about this section, we've made the general chat visible for only clan members and we can all keep a secret Wink

Uhm... Does that include me too? I'm still a minor. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:12 am

Allete wrote:
Mina wrote:

Uhm... Does that include me too? I'm still a minor. Razz

WHAT?! Get out of here then! *kicks Allete out of the clan*
Back to top Go down
Allete

PostSubject: WTH?!   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:14 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! The only place where I felt I belong has abandoned me! I feel so alone... so... alone...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics! Pics!   Pics! Pics! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pics! Pics!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next