Breach of Peace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breach of Peace [BoP] clan of the postapocalyptic zombie game Zombie Pandemic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The thing about Max Hetfield...

Go down 
+2
QJedi
Mina
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

The thing about Max Hetfield... Empty
PostSubject: The thing about Max Hetfield...   The thing about Max Hetfield... EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:38 am

Ok, so people who have played the game for a long time might had met this particular guy: Max Hetfield, leader of XWTC or XTWC, whatever the clan name it is.

I hadn't seen him in such a looong time but I bumped into him today...

The problem started when I mentioned that I saw an antiBoP tag outside "Badass Safehouse" (40|66) that said something like: "Breach of Peace is a bad clan, join XTWC". Anyway, I tagged over it with my typical "barride the safehouse" tag. So Max got all crazy when I asked him why he tagged that, people who know him might remember he had something against us, or rather me so my instant thought was that he was still pissed at me.

It was rather entertaining for the people who was on when it happened:

The thing about Max Hetfield... Max_chat1

Then private messaging:

The thing about Max Hetfield... Max_chat2

As you can see, he's quite the character... Now you know why I ran to Kage's arms.
Back to top Go down
QJedi
Council Member
Council Member
QJedi

PostSubject: Re: The thing about Max Hetfield...   The thing about Max Hetfield... EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:53 pm

Max is a retard, lol. He's one of the few shitheads who thinks he is strong enough to step up into a top spot without paying the dues.

I'll go harass him for awhile if you want, Mina. Although that lack of chat thing is an issue... I'd still figure it out. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: The thing about Max Hetfield...   The thing about Max Hetfield... EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:00 pm

Hmm, and I didn't took a screenshot of the whole chat. Before that I was "harassing" him about how he used to hit on me on the early days. He just kept saying I should try to dennounce him to the devs for the tag, wouldn't take a "I don't care about your lame tags" for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member
Mayrheane

PostSubject: Re: The thing about Max Hetfield...   The thing about Max Hetfield... EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:37 pm

I smell something... that isn't right... gut feeling... >.< Harassing... kinda sounds right...
Back to top Go down
http://mayrheane.deviantart.com/journal/
Lubielle Flynn
Super Builder
Super Builder
Lubielle Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The thing about Max Hetfield...   The thing about Max Hetfield... EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:58 pm

Quote :
[Reaper_666]: Best Romantic Drama Ever!
Embarassed

Careful.. he's working his way up passed my global rank just to have his name next to yours Razz
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: The thing about Max Hetfield...   The thing about Max Hetfield... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:11 am

Lubielle Flynn wrote:
Quote :
[Reaper_666]: Best Romantic Drama Ever!
Embarassed

Careful.. he's working his way up passed my global rank just to have his name next to yours Razz

Lmao... Oh noes!
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: The thing about Max Hetfield...   The thing about Max Hetfield... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:59 am

Look what I found... right above of one our safehouses (which used to have a tag about us)

The thing about Max Hetfield... Antiboptag
Back to top Go down
Lubielle Flynn
Super Builder
Super Builder
Lubielle Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The thing about Max Hetfield...   The thing about Max Hetfield... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Never seen anyone hitting a girl with propaganda!

Elite players? Don't make me laugh. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member
Mayrheane

PostSubject: Re: The thing about Max Hetfield...   The thing about Max Hetfield... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Mina wrote:
Look what I found... right above of one our safehouses (which used to have a tag about us)

The thing about Max Hetfield... Antiboptag

they aren't even ahead of us~ -_-
Back to top Go down
http://mayrheane.deviantart.com/journal/
Minipimer

Minipimer

PostSubject: Re: The thing about Max Hetfield...   The thing about Max Hetfield... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:28 am

I'm pretty sure developers should have a log of who wrote down every tagging. Maybe a report for harashment would be in order? It's nothing serious, but it's all a matter of adding little pieces like this one to make him be kicked.

PD: Maybe a link to a proper english use would be in order, too, so he learns to write.
Back to top Go down
Ambisinister

Ambisinister

PostSubject: Re: The thing about Max Hetfield...   The thing about Max Hetfield... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:56 am

Gah, all the pictures are broken >.<
I FEEL LIKE I'M MISSING OUT ON SO MUCH :O

::EDIT::

Oh wow, it looks like Runescape is coming to ZP...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thing about Max Hetfield...   The thing about Max Hetfield... Empty

Back to top Go down

The thing about Max Hetfield...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breach of Peace :: Everything else-
Jump to: