Breach of Peace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breach of Peace [BoP] clan of the postapocalyptic zombie game Zombie Pandemic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elight your life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Broberg

Broberg

Elight your life Empty
PostSubject: Elight your life   Elight your life EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:45 am

Many people all over the world is waking up to the feeling that something is wrong, that we are not told
the entire story of present and past events and that we are living outside the natrual order of things.
I've been in to "alternative research" for about 9 years now, and i've learned so much that have helped
me understand the most complex things in the simplest of ways.

Here are some clips just to get a sense of what i am talking about. I will post links and more clips later
on as we dive deeper into this very fascinating subject.
Much of this will be hard to take in for some due to the layers of programing in the brain from mass media,
but pls try to have an open mind - Don't limit yourself farao

3D to 4D shift - An easy way to understand that just because we can't see curtain things it doesn't mean it's not there:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consciousness Drives the Universe - Helps understand the construct of everything - This clip is important

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert Anton Wilson explains Quantum Physics

Esoteric Agenda - A 2 hour long documentary about human behavior, astrology, astronomy, religion, time cycles,
ancient egypt, natrual order, harmonics and so much more, this is rly worth your time TRUST ME Wink If you watch
this, you will understand the bigger picture.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kymatica - This is like the sequell to esoteric agenda, rly good stuff in here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pls share this with your friends and family if you feel that this information resonates with you.

Much Love I love you
Back to top Go down
Broberg

Broberg

Elight your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elight your life   Elight your life EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:35 am

Elight your life Redicecreations
http://www.redicecreations.com/

Elight your life Logo
http://www.esoterictube.com/
Back to top Go down
Broberg

Broberg

Elight your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elight your life   Elight your life EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:46 am

Michael Tsarion lectures the subversive use of symbolism and manipulation

Click on the picture below to view the whole lecture

Elight your life The-freeman-perspective-with-michael-tsarion1
Back to top Go down
Broberg

Broberg

Elight your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elight your life   Elight your life EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:10 am

Michael Tsarion - Akhenaton, the Cult of Aton

This is a 6 part lecture that Michael Tsarion did on Red Ice Creations Radio 2006 about ancient Egypt and its
connection to almost everything in our modern world.
I will post the first part of every program and a picture under that contains the entire program, so if you find it
interesting just press the picture under the video for the rest of the program. (its just the 2 first parts that are splitted the other 4 are about 55 mins each)

Part 1 - Dramatis Personae of the Bible

Elight your life Nefertiti+berlin+museum
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 - Series Continued & Historical Contradictions

Elight your life Profimedia-0004231190]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3 - Freemasonry & Judaism

Part 4 - Kings Dynasties & Physical Evidence for Israel

Part 5 - Pluto Demoted & Israelite Pharaohs of the Bible

Part 6 - The Twelve Lost Tribes, from Egypt to Rome

Back to top Go down
Broberg

Broberg

Elight your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elight your life   Elight your life EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:38 am

Alan Watts - The Way of Waking Up

Back to top Go down
Broberg

Broberg

Elight your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elight your life   Elight your life EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:21 am

DMT - The Spirit Molecule
This documentary is amazing!

The Spirit Molecule weaves an account of Dr. Rick Strassman’s groundbreaking DMT research through a multifaceted approach to this intriguing hallucinogen found in the human brain and hundreds of plants. Utilizing interviews with a variety of experts to explain their thoughts and experiences with DMT within their respective fields, and discussions with Strassman’s research volunteers brings to life the awesome effects of this compound, and far-reaching theories regarding its role in human consciousness.

Several themes explored include possible roles for endogenous DMT; its theoretical role in near-death and birth experiences, alien-abduction experiences; and the uncanny similarities in Biblical prophetic texts describing DMT-like experiences. Our expert contributors offer a comprehensive collection of information, opinions, and speculation about indigenous use of DMT, the history and future of psychedelic research, and current DMT research. All this, to help us understand the nature of the DMT experience, and its role in human society and evolution.

The subtle combination of science, spirituality, and philosophy within the film’s approach sheds light on an array of ideas that could considerably alter the way humans understand the universe and their relationship to it.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DMT The Spirit Molecule - CoSM Premiere
Interviews with the people involved with: DMT The Spirit Molecule

Back to top Go down
Lubielle Flynn
Super Builder
Super Builder
Lubielle Flynn

Elight your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elight your life   Elight your life EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:35 am

Interesting, Bro..

too bad the language barrier prevents me from comprehending those philosophies. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Broberg

Broberg

Elight your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elight your life   Elight your life EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Lubielle Flynn wrote:
Interesting, Bro..

too bad the language barrier prevents me from comprehending those philosophies. Neutral

i had a feeling that u where rly good at english Razz i mean u write rly good and so Smile
Back to top Go down
Broberg

Broberg

Elight your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elight your life   Elight your life EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Maurice Cotterell - Secrets of the super gods

In 1989 engineer and scientist Maurice Cotterell found a way of calculating the duration of long-term magnetic reversals on the Sun. Using this knowledge he was able to break the codes of ancient sun-worshipping civilizations, first the Mayas of Central America, those of Tutankhamen of Egypt, and Viracocha of South America, before cracking the codes of the Terracotta Warriors of China.

A must see lecture on 2012, the science of sunspot cycles, mayan mythology and symbolism explained, decoded hidden knowledge from tombs, religious symbolism, astrotheology, venus, consciousness, emotion, spirituality, evolution, reality, illusion, ascension, etc! You will see how when you overlay transparent copies of the lid and mask of the Mayan Pacal tomb in the temple of Palenque, hundreds of pictures of secret knowledge appear. And also at Viracocha, Tutankhamun, the Terracotta Warriors tomb and much more. Bear with the bad quality of the projector at times, it's so worth it (and there's more illustrative evidence at Cotterell's site.)

Full video here:
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/48115/Maurice_Cotterell/

I know it says "the international UFO congress presents" in the beginning.
Don't let that fool you Wink this lecture has nothing to do with UFO's or aliens.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elight your life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elight your life   Elight your life Empty

Back to top Go down

Elight your life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breach of Peace :: Everything else-
Jump to: