Breach of Peace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breach of Peace [BoP] clan of the postapocalyptic zombie game Zombie Pandemic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A welcome to Breach of Peace

Go down 
+32
Mangangali
Schmidt
vladputinov
Lubielle Flynn
Ms.Choksondik
Bunny
akudjinn
Fabian Nordgren
Teruyo
Drosis
Cadalbolg
Boertje
Miss Johnson
Wu Ze Tian
mikeru
orphanofchaos
Black Nova
Rev_Joe
Minipimer
Ken T
UnKnown Sniper
Branger
Broberg
Litchy
Dargo
Ambisinister
Riana
MattieWill
QJedi
Mayrheane
Ciriola
Mina
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
QJedi
Council Member
Council Member
QJedi

A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:43 pm

Welcome, my fellow Viking!

Well, I'm only a little bit Viking after a few generations in America, but I still like seeing another raider on these mean streets!
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:28 am

Hey guys, next time when you introduce yourself let us know the name of your character(s). Sometimes I see new people and don't recognize them, so it would be a little helpful, alright?
Back to top Go down
akudjinn

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:55 am

Hi all,

Im Akudjinn (and arutha and arakasi) and i am dutch,

Just started a week ago or so and lvl 38 atm.
Im exploring south side map2 now so see you there Wink

Back to top Go down
QJedi
Council Member
Council Member
QJedi

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:18 am

Welcome to BoP!

If you have questions, hit up the appropriate part of the forums and we'll supply the answers!
Back to top Go down
Bunny

PostSubject: Hello from me!   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:44 am

Hi

I am new to the Clan, and the game in general. My name is Sy, but more often then not just get called Bunny. (Believe me, it's a long and boring story!). The character I have in ZP is Andrew Ruddock.

I am hoping to get involved more around here, so if anyone sees me around, please feel free to say hi. I promise not to bite!

Oh, and I'm English...(since everyone else is saying their nationalities!)

Bunny
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:09 am

Welcome to Breach of Peace, Sy/Bunny. Hope you enjoy being part of our big family now Smile

Any questions, doubts, follow Quix's advice.
Back to top Go down
Ms.Choksondik

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Hello all!!

I just joined the forums, although I've been in BoP since 13th July (my actual birthday!! What a birthday gift! Best clan ever cheers )

Anyway, I hope my name is not offensive to anyone. It's a South Park character. I joined the game just to try it out and didn't give much thought to the name. (Can I change it now?) I even misspelled it as Miss Chokesondick.

I am now at Night Refugee (49, 140) helping to set it up, as the recent clan message suggested, so I decided to register in the forums as well, for better coordination.

I am Greek by the way (sorry for any mistakes!)

See you around!
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:03 am

Haha who doesn't know that character? Well, I hope they all do but thanks for explaining where your name comes from anyway. I've seen your name a lot on the changelog, you have helped a lot in construction so in behalf of everyone else here: THANKS! And even more for considering us a birthday present Very Happy

Btw, you can't change your character name on ZP.
Back to top Go down
Lubielle Flynn
Super Builder
Super Builder
Lubielle Flynn

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:49 am

Actually you can have them change character name for you. Like these cases:
http://blog.zombiepandemic.com/Forum/tabid/65/aff/9/aft/441/afv/topic/afpg/1/Default.aspx

Maybe you can do that by sending message to Helo on zp directly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vladputinov

vladputinov

PostSubject: Hi Thank you for welcome!   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:51 pm

I'm Sean. My ingame name is Vlad Putinov.

In real life I'm actually 28 (yikes) Irish Native American Italian FrenchGerman Scottish-American. I'm married and living in Queens New York City. It is new to me since I've lived in Oklahoma almost all my life with the exception of Washington DC where I spent my childhood and Santa Fe, NM where I spent first year of college. I am an Aquarius.

Hi! thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:24 pm

Welcome, Sean!

And wow, you certainly come from many countries haha. We have a resident irish here, an italian as well, a french too and a german-american-don'tknowwhatthehellelse person too.

If you need help, post it in the right section or PM us.
Back to top Go down
vladputinov

vladputinov

PostSubject: Hi Thank you for welcome!   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:42 pm

In real life I'm actually 28 (yikes) Irish Native American Italian FrenchGerman Scottish-American. I'm married and living in Queens New York City. It is new to me since I've lived in Oklahoma almost all my life with the exception of Washington DC where I spent my childhood and Santa Fe, NM where I spent first year of college. I am an Aquarius.

Hi! thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member
Mayrheane

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:09 pm

vladputinov wrote:

Hi! thanks!

@_@ too much details~ in any case welcome to the merry, wild, and pervy BoP clan~ Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mayrheane.deviantart.com/journal/
Schmidt

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:47 am

Hello all. My name is Ricky (character is Schmidt). I am not classified as human. I am a meat popsicle. Otherwise rock on. Thanks for having me in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:02 am

Haha we're happy to have you here, Ricky.
Back to top Go down
Mangangali
BoP Bratty~Sitter
BoP Bratty~Sitter
Mangangali

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:52 pm

Schmidt wrote:
Hello all. My name is Ricky (character is Schmidt). I am not classified as human. I am a meat popsicle. Otherwise rock on. Thanks for having me in the clan.
]

the fifth element qoute, nice.
Back to top Go down
donk_7

PostSubject: Howdy   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Donk here. Donk_7 in game and I am a good old fashioned Texas mutt. New to the game so when I screw up just let me know and I'll fix it. Thanks for bringing me in and B.T.H.O.Z (Beat The Hell Outa Zed)
Back to top Go down
Kirajh

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:57 am

Hey, I'm Kira - Kirajh in game. I've been around a few months but never quite got round to saying hello. I'm a Brit living in Alabama. Just got my hands on a PSN Sniper Rifle and I'm having fun taking out Zeds around the safehouses. If you see me online feel free to say hey!
Back to top Go down
Mina
Council Member
Council Member
Mina

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:31 am

Welcome Donk and Kirajh! Yep, seen you both online sometimes. Any questions, just ask us or check all the forum.
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member
Mayrheane

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Dani has quite some recruitment ads going : D
Back to top Go down
Evil Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:57 am

Hi! Evil Monkey here ("Spoilers!" in-game). Just joined up today after reaching Level 100. Spent the last year hanging out with the Syndicate, so I'm pretty good at maintaining/defending safehouses and building stuff. Will help out in any way I can. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
donk_7

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:04 pm

Howdy Monkey and welcome
Back to top Go down
Mayrheane
Council Member
Council Member
Mayrheane

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:46 pm

Hi hello to the new guys of BoP Razz I'm Mayrheane, Introducing myself for like the third time on this thread, kinda ex Clan Leader and former resident clan brat : D still stalking the clan threads even tho I already quit the game... : D
Back to top Go down
Witherwings

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Hi! I'm new. ^^ I like the game but I can't play it all the time :'< Thank you for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A welcome to Breach of Peace   A welcome to Breach of Peace - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A welcome to Breach of Peace
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Breach of Peace :: Welcome to the clan :: Welcome!-
Jump to: